Xerox Managed Print
Centralize management of all your devices.
Get your printing cost
Why lose time every workday to print-related IT problems when you can count on LRT to take care of them for you? Our Managed Print Service providers can centralize management of all your devices – including printers, copiers and multifunction printers from multiple manufacturer – so you can boost your productivity and focus on your critical tasks.
What is Managed Print?
Managed Print Services (MPS) is an outsourced service that allows you to shift the responsibility for all your printers and MFPs to a single source provider like LRT.
Essentially, you pay one low monthly fee and we provide you with the hardware, professional onsite service and top-quality supplies you need to keep your print devices up and running.
You'll receive one simple invoice each month and we'll even monitor your devices for you to get away from reactive toner ordering and most service issues with our proactive approach.
Xerox Managed Print Benefits
Letter and tabloid business printers and MFPs represent a quantum leap forward in workplace productivity. They are designed to transform the way we work today, safely and securely.
- Free up IT resources for more business critical work than the support and maintenance of print devices.
- Optimize efficiency with remote management and lifecycle management.
- Increase uptime with on-site service coverage.
- Streamline operations with centralized support for multiple brands and models.
- Gain visibility into print activity and trends with online tools to improve control and management of your devices.
- Customize your Managed Print solution for your network, print devices and operational priorities.
- Cut costs on print consumables, service and cost-per-page.
- Reduce energy use through device consolidation and upgrade.
- Reduce waste, order only the supplies needed, with no excess.
How awesome is our Managed Print Services Solution?
Built to be Easy
Simplified service and support.
Off load printer support tasks. Our network of Xerox Service Technicians provide on-site maintenance, service and remote technical support to ensure your print devices are online when you need them.
More efficient administration.
Save time and effort with a simple, efficient supplies ordering process that eliminates inventory stocking and handling. LRT print management software gives you real-time visibility of your networked print environment, with proactive alerts when attention is required. Place service requests online or by phone—quickly and easily.
With support for both Xerox® and non-Xerox devices, LRT is ideal for real-world business environments. We can design a comprehensive plan that provides the best solution for your needs.
Receive a monthly, itemized invoice for the number and types of prints made by your printers. It’s everything you need to review, reconcile, forecast and manage your office printing budget. Cumulative data highlights any activity excesses so you can adjust device use rules or even limit feature access if necessary.
In typical office environments, the cost of every print or copy varies widely based on how much toner or ink is used on each page. When service is required, scrambling to find help prolongs downtime, and when dealing with multiple vendors, minimum service thresholds can increase expense and response time. LRT consolidates these varied expenses and support.
Improve Your Print Environment
Without Managed Print Services
- Multiple vendors and suppliers for consumables and service.
- Separate process for service and supplies.
- Unknown print volume.
- Unknown and uncontrolled print costs.
- Excess supplies on hand or not available when you need them.
- High print coverage on documents can be costly and unpredictable.
The Managed Print Services Advantage
- One partner — One solution.
- One portal for service and supply status and ordering.
- Monthly report detailing print activity.
- Predictable costs.
- Automated alerts when supplies run low enable just in time ordering.
- Next business day machine servicing.